Tuesday, June 03, 2008

What Can I Say?

All I have to say about last night is that every single time Kyle Farnsworth comes in to "pitch", I have that nasty sinking feeling in my gut. Then he validates that feeling. *sigh

LaTroy Hawkins gives me that same feeling.

The Yankees are consistent at least. Over the past decade they have wasted more time and money and ultimately games on pitchers that everyone in the Baseball world knows are useless. But they don't seem to get it. The list is getting large. Along with the 2 listed above we had gems like Sidney Ponson, Randy Johnson (who everyone knew would not be effective in the AL), Roger Clemens, Hideki Irabu, Jaret Wright (who was the worst decision they ever made), Tom Gordon. I'm probably missing some more.

Whatever.

The lack of relief pitching is going to hurt. I sure hope they have something special planned for before the trade deadline.

No comments: