Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"I Feel So Bad..............

...........just like a ballgame on a rainy day." Remember that Elvis song? Thats what I was thinking last night watching the World Series. Just before the Rays scored to tie the game. I felt like they would stop the game and the Series would end on a rain-out. That would suck. No matter who you want to win, thats a crappy way to win.

Luckily the Rays tied the game and then they called it. That made me happy.

One other thing I have been meaning to post about. Has anybody else been as disgusted by the choices for singing of the National Anthem? The singers and the way they have butchered the song have gotten progressively worse with every game. That fat-ass singer from Game #4 made me turn the TV off until it was over with. She really sucked ass! Last night was the only decent version done so far and it was John Oates called in at the last minute.

Anyway, thats my bitch for the morning. Hopefully the weather clears up and the game(s) can resume soon. So far it's been a well played Series with the only blow-out being Game #4. Let's hope it stays that way.

No comments: