Friday, February 23, 2007

Courteney Cox Works Here

I just saw Courteney Cox in our hallway! I really did!




Ok, it was just someone who looks like her. Not the real deal.

It wasn't the sexy Courteney either.........






It was this version of Courteney...........




Apparently we have a new employee and she looks a lot like the second picture there. If you know me you'd know how much I adore Courteney Cox. This woman looks a lot like her but she is probably 250-300lbs. Pretty still, but a very big woman.

I was a little excited for a minute there. But y'know? If it were Courteney and she was that big, I'd still have to go after her. Those eyes get me evey time.

What can I say? I'm a slave to my passions. :)

1 comment:

Me said...

But... now you can see the potential behind the biggness right? :)