Friday, December 21, 2007

Crack The Sky

I am so wound up this morning I am having a hard time sitting still to write. This will be a fun day. Probably a half day. I think I will take all my girlies (remember, I am the only guy in the department) out for lunch and then send them home. What say my blogger buds? Think I should?

Yeah, I will.

Plus on the way to Starbuck's I was searching for Christmas music when I came across this radio station that played a double shot of Crack The Sky. If you don't know who they are/were, look them up here. One of my favorite bands ever. That helped get me awake.

It's like a ghost-town here. So many people off for the Christmas vacation already. Next week will be even better. I purposely made sure I was here next week so I could enjoy the peace and quiet. I can actually get caught up for a change since there won't be any dorks constantly bugging me all the time.

So today looks to be mostly an FO day. Those are the best work days. We get done what we need to get done and just enjoy the rest of it. Nice.

Tomorrow Nicci and I decided we will go to a Mall somewhere. Just for fun. We have done zero Christmas shopping so far. We actually may be the first couple in history to not exchange gifts after claiming they wouldn't. But going out to see Santa and get annoyed by crazy shoppers ahs been lacking so we are going. Not sure where though. Usually we go at least once to this big-ass mall near Baltimore. But I'm going to look up a new place on the internet and see about exploring. It's nice to check out new stuff. If I can't find anything cool, we'll do our yearly trip to the old place.

Today should be fun. Time to get it started. :)

1 comment:

Rene said...

Hope you had a great time at whatever mall you went to! I went to Wal Mart yesterday around 10am, and thought I should rather shoot myself in the head that deal with that bull shit again next year! Over 30 minutes just waiting to pay for my stuff!!All the lines were open, but it was so freaking busy! I think I'm done shopping, now I just have to wrap it all...YUCK!!! Have a wonderful Christmas!!! Love ya!!