Monday, December 10, 2007

The Return Of Valentine

So, we got a new system at work that warns us daily not to use the internet for personal stuff. I was concerned since all of my blogging happens at work and even that has been slacking. But this morning I decided to just keep going as usual and see where it goes. I don’t do anything bad or nasty on the pc at work anyway. If someone gets busted for doing something stupid, then they probably deserved to get busted.

We had our company Christmas party this past weekend. It was a lot of fun. It’s the one time when the company really goes all-out. The food was amazing and of course, so was the open bar. lol It’s cool to see people out of work and letting their hair down a bit. Plus, seeing people dressed in their finery compared to the usual working duds was nice too. Especially the pretty women. ;)

Valentine was there again. If you don’t remember last years description of her, here it is.

Pics from last year. (No new ones this year. Sorry.)




Funny, she managed to get another Santa hat somewhere again this year.

She looked the same and was once again the life of the dancing part of the evening. Truthfully, she is really fun to watch. She wore red this year but the dress still looked the same. I believe she is a professional. I have been told she is hired to go to parties and get people into dancing and all that. She’s good at it.

Nothing much else is happening new here. Nicci and I are having our open house Christmas thing this coming weekend. We have toned it down a bit though. We normally have 78-80 people in and out but this year we are trying for a lesser crowd of close friends. So far we are only expecting about 26. Let’s see how it grows between now and then, eh? We have a tendency to keep asking people to come up until the last possible moment so we’ll see.

What else…?? Oh, I see Britney Spears is pregnant again. I guess she showed those nasty child welfare people, didn’t she? She’s probably thinking, “You take away my kids I’ll just make more. So there!”

Anyone can get around the system if they work at it hard enough. I guess that’s her solution.

I think she is well on her way to becoming a big joke. On the level of Elvis. It’s a shame really. But that’s the way it looks. Someday the rednecks of the world will be hanging black velvet pictures of Britney over their mantles just like the Elvis ones. They’ll be all, “She’s jus the durndest schweet-test thang!”

The Pats are still undefeated. I hope they make it all the way. The most important thing is to win the Superbowl but having that undefeated record would be so sweet. Especially since it will erase the losers from Miami from everyone’s mind. As long as they don’t let down against the lesser teams they should do well.

I’m just rambling on now. Time for coffee. Hope everyone’s day rocks. :)

2 comments:

Rene said...

Hi!! No, Britney Spears is NOT preggers!!! God forbid. There was rumors that she was pregnant, then rumors that she was going to adopt from another country, but all have been found to be untrue! Why do I even know this information? They shove it down our throats every damn day that's why!!! I'm so over it! Wish I could make it to your open house this weekend! Have a great time!! Merry Christmas Sweetie!!

Me said...

I remember Valentine from last year. Drat for not getting new pictures this year.