Friday, December 08, 2006

Update And Day Off w/Pics

Yesterday went exceptionally well. I was so happy with how things went... I just can't describe it here. The team we have is excellent. Everything works just like it should. It was a good day.

Today I am off. Not at work is cool. But I'm off so I can start an art project in the house. Those of you who have been around a while know how I like to paint stuff on my walls. "I don't need no stinking wallpaper or stupid decals!" Nope, all original art for me. This will be the first project in the new place. It needs to be a little more classy than the last place. Less cartoonish (which bums me a little) and more stylish. I'm starting small with the arch between the kitchen and the dining room. Once it's done I'll post something.

This weekend should be very cool too. WE are headed to Colonial Williamsburg for Christmas shopping and wine tasting. Williamsburg has to be beautifully decorated this time of year. Plus we are doing the special 'reserve wine tour' at the winery. I'm sure I'll hate almost all the wines but sometimes you get surprised. To me, the more you pay for wine the worse it tastes. So the possibility that all the special reserves will suck is pretty good. But I just want to do it once. It's a need I have to try anything and everything at least once. Who knows, I may be surprised.

Here are a couple of pics from the Christmas Party this past weekend. Enjoy them. I'm not sure they will be up long.

YB and Nicci. Isn't she beautiful? Yeah, I know, what's she doing with me? ;)


YB and Lindsey. She's so cool!


"Valentine" and Friend


The Timewarp Dancers, all 3 of them. ;)


That's pretty much all that came out decent. There are bunches more but nothing I want to post and explain.

Everyone have a great weekend. I won't be back online until Monday evening. Buh Bye!!

No comments: