Thursday, December 07, 2006

Not Even A Little Nervous

Today we are going to make the most expensive and possibly the most important product run that this company has ever made. We are going to do it for the first time ever. We are going to use a methodology that is in place because of my being here. The function and flow is all my brainchild. My responsibility. I should be nervous, right?

Somehow I'm not.

I am anxious to get it going. Ready to start and see how things go. A little excited that we are finally at this stage. The culmination of almost 6 months of work with a great team. Now we get to prove that we are the right group. That we are ready for 'prime-time'.

I'm thinking that my partner and I should have a little celebration after this stuff is in the can. Assuming it does go well. Which it will. (Confidence is a must today. :) )

So wish us luck. With any big project there are always "Oh Shits!" But we feel ready. Sometime this afternoon we will know just how good we really are.

I should be nervous, right?

Somehow I'm not.

No comments: