Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Brady Bunch

Have you ever thought about the Brady Bunch and wondered where Carol & Mike's ex's were? How come they never had visitation or child support issues? How come Carol & Mike never bitched at each other about their ex being an ass or whatever? If you really think about it, it is a weird scene.

I think I have finally figured out the Brady Bunch. For real. Think about this, they got together so easily and never had an ex interfere. There were 6 kids involved for crying out loud. It is obvious. The truth is they were already having an affair and to get together permanently they killed off their ex spouses (who were probably not ex's when they killed them) and lived happily ever after. They both got insurance money and thats how they could afford the big house and the good living even with 6 kids. That has to be the answer.

The true way they got together is the reason they had all those issues behind the scenes too. Marcia and Jan fooling around. Marcia and Greg fooling around. Greg and Carol fooling around. Mike being in the closet. If all the truths ever come out I'm betting on a full blown incestuous orgy happening. You don't get that kind of dysfunctional family without some skeletons in the closet. They definitely killed off their ex's to get together and get on TV. Yep.

If Jerry Springer were around back then they would have been outed for sure.


I had to post this pic today. No choice in the matter.


What? I can't help myself where Roselyn is concerned. ;)

So the day should be a fun one. Lisa and I got huggy this morning. Tammie and I did too. It's a good day when pretty girls hug you just because they feel like it. Kinda makes the day start properly.

Now I need a hug from Roselyn. That would make for a good year.

I'm having a real hard time getting up for the World Series this year. I should be really pulling for the Rockies since I hate the sux so much. Yes, hate is a strong word but when it comes to the sux, it's not strong enough. But still, I can't find it in me to care this year. For me, Football season started in early October. Usually it doesn't start (in my mind) until the series is over.

I'm getting the impression these days that nothing is sacred. I read a story (here) about the many different groups who are now protesting Halloween. Excerpts: "Fundamentalist Christians warn the celebration promotes devil worship. Prudes and feminists say the costumes have gotten too risqué. Civil-rights groups complain that too many Halloween ghosts resemble lynching victims"

"In New Jersey this week, Cheryl and David Maines faced angry protests and death threats until they took down a holiday display that had adorned their house in Madison without complaint for the past seven years. The decorations included a ghost on a rope, which someone apparently saw as a metaphor for lynching." Uhmmm, excuse me, death threats for this display kinda sound like a form or lynching. I guess that part of Jersey is populated by idiots?

"In Chicopee, Mass., Kelly Lynch, who says she is a witch, is demanding that her East Street neighbor take down his Halloween display. It included a hanging witch. If he doesn't, Lynch demanded, he should be arrested for a hate crime." A hate crime? The witches portrayed during Halloween hopefully never existed and if they do, they should be lynched. (Oops! Guess I can't move to Jersey with that attitude.)

What is wrong with the world when the stupid asses get more attention and more validation than the normal, sane people. Pay attention here, Halloween is a time for kids to get dressed up in ridiculous costumes and get loads of free candy and pig out. The one time of year they are supposed to do that. It is nothing more than that. The ones who think they see something else are looking for things they probably are guilty of wanting to do or see in the first place. Leave things alone dorks or leave the planet.

Ok, enough ranting. Lets talk about something more fun, like.........



Whew! I feel much better now.

OK, I started this post early this morning. I think it's time to give up. Until next time then.

2 comments:

Me said...

Dude... the Brady's didn't have ex's because they died. Sorry to burst that little bubble rant.

Uh, that first photo? OMG She is UGLY! Hard to look at because her face is just... uh, weird and oh-so wrong.

Second photo - pretty.

Rene said...

Ok, Roselyn, whoever she is, is hardly ugly! She's very pretty, but you can tell she knows she is. High maintenance bitch is all I see! And yeah, Carol and Mike were widowed!