Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Coffee In A Styrofoam Cup

I tried coffee in a styrofoam cup this morning. I don't know why. Other than curiousity. I have this way cool Yankees coffee mug (naturally) at work that I got in New York and I always have my coffee in it. But today I tried styrofoam.

It was lame.

Live and learn.

Last night wasn't any big deal. No more sucky relationship talk. I was glad. It was business as usual again. Thats the way Nicci is. Sorry to disappoint all the drama story addicts out there but we are lame in that area too.

Lots of lame stuff this morning.

I did notice something odd though. I found myself watching and listening to Nicci more than usual last night and this morning. I listen to her accent more intently. I watch how she does things and her mannerisms. I listen to the inflection of her voice. When I noticed I was doing it it made me laugh. There is no reason for the scrutiny but it has happened. It was not intentional. I don't know why it happened. We are going out tonight so we'll see if it continues.

The Yankees hired Joe Girardi as their new Manager. I'm surprised at all the bummed Yankee fans out there who wanted Don Mattingly to get the job. Donnie was the popular choice for sure but when it comes to business you make the choice based on who will do the job best. Joe has good experience and did a kick-ass job in Florida with a sucky team. He has much better creds than Don so how come people can't realize it? It's about winning games. Nothing more.

ARod is leaving the Yankees too. That makes me happy. He is a great player, no doubt. But no team that has ARod on it will ever win a championship. I see that as the truth. You heard it here folks. When he retires without a championship ring you can remember how I told the truth years before. lol

Not much to talk about today I guess. I went through the blogroll I have here to see if anyone was still blogging. All of them are. That was weird. No one ever stops by here anymore and I never stop by there either. I think I'll take away the links that I never use anymore. That will cut it down to just a few. Blogger sure isn't what it once was.

Blogger is like coffee in a styrofoam cup now. Lame.

OK, enough lame talk. Lots to do today. See ya!

3 comments:

Me said...

Suddenly I'm a nobody!?

Yankeebob said...

LOL Meritt, no you are not a nobody. Not to me. I generalize sometimes without thinking. Sorry. :P

styrofoam online said...

Styrofoam sheets crafted from Widened Polystyrene ( Expanded polystyrene) are used for a number of different uses are available in many different sizes. Styrofoam sheets are extremely simple to use, which are Styrofoam sheets the ideal choice for most assignments.


Hotwire Cut Styrofoam