Friday, January 11, 2008

Morning Coffee With Jersey Girl

JG: Did you see the visitor this morning?
YB: Yes, she’s a hottie.
JG: She’s tall.
YB: I think tall women are sexy.
JG: Tall women?
YB: Yeah, they are sexy.
JG: What, like in general or just a few specific tall women?
YB: Just tall women.
JG: Oh, like Julie Strain..... “6’1” and worth the climb”? lol
YB: Yeah, that’s a good example.
JG: But what about short women? You don’t think they are sexy?
YB: Oh yes, they are very sexy too.
JG: So you like short women and tall women.
YB: Yes.
JG: What about the medium height women?
YB: Very sexy also.
JG: So short, tall and anything in between......
YB: Sexy, sexy, sexy.....
JG: OK, height doesn’t matter then?
YB: Not to me.
JG: What about hair?
YB: I love red hair!
JG: Just red hair?
YB: No, blond is hot too.
JG: Brunettes?
YB: Very hot.
JG: Ooookay..... so height doesn’t matter nor does hair color?
YB: Nope, not to me. *smile
JG: Well, I am happy I fit in there somewhere.
YB: You know you do. You are a very attractive woman.
JG: Not sexy?
YB: Oh yes, very sexy. You know that.
JG: Yes, I know. I just wanted you to say it.
YB: Sheesh
JG: So getting back to it..... you think all women are sexy?
YB: Nope. Not the unsexy ones.
JG: Uhmmm, which are unsexy?
YB: Well, theres the preg--
JG: ---Yes, the pregnant ones. We all know how you feel about that.
JG: What about weight? Heavy women?
YB: They can be sexy too.
JG: Really? Skinny women?
YB: Definitely!
JG: So weight doesn’t matter?
YB: Sometimes it does. I believe all women have the chance to be sexy in some way.
JG: Sexual orientation?
YB: Lesbians are hott!
JG: Hmmm..... that is true.
JG: *sigh OK..... Let’s try this in another way..... Which women are not sexy?
YB: *thinking....
JG: ....Well?
YB: The dead ones.
JG: Oy! I should hope so!
YB: Well, I have to draw the line somewhere.....

2 comments:

Rene said...

Ok, so I'm slow on the comment thing with your old posts, but this one has me giggling! I hate to telly you, I felt the sexiest when I was preggers & the horniest!!! Now, the ones that get terribly heavy when they're preggers are not that attractive, but there are some that are very attractive. Women's hair, skin, nails, and pretty much anything about them are in their prime while she is pregnant! I'm very happy I can't be that sexy anymore, but I did it twice, so I'm ok with that! ha ha!!

JK said...

Hahah, Bob, I have thought about this very thing a few times myself. hahaha The truth is, everyone except the dead ones, have a chance. :) very funny.