Monday, January 21, 2008

New Song, New Day

Today I woke up with the song "Southern Cross" by CSN in my head. Don't ask. I don't know why. Just like the Springsteen song from Friday, I haven't heard it for years. But unlike that Friday song, this one left me in a very mellow mood. Kind of appropriate for a Monday morning.

Good thing too because I was sure I would come in and delete my blogs today. I am really burnt out. But at this moment in time, I don't feel like it.

BTW, can someone tell me how to delete that Myspace thing? I do want that one to be gone but I can't seem to figure it out.

There was no traffic this morning at all. Schools are out this week plus its a government holiday today. I wish it was like that all the time. As I drove by the local high school and saw that it was deserted, it made me contemplative. I looked at the deserted parking lot and the empty bus ramps. I looked at the dark windows and had this thought; "Gee, I'll bet it is a germ fest inside that place." It gave me a chill thinking that. LOL

The weekend was sweet. Not much to write about (as usual). Just that it was freakin cold! Geez, it was 8 degrees at our house. No going outside for me, I promise you. My Lisa kept chatting with me yesterday about calling in today. She was in the mood for a day off. Now I see she isn't here. Lucky girl. But I'm glad I didn't skip out today. I'll do that on a regular traffic day to add some extra satisfaction to my lazy day off.

Thats about it. Not much interesting happening here. Sorry to bore you all with the blah-blah-bliggety-blah but thats all I gots this mornin. Jersey Girl is due any second so maybe soon I'll have something amusing to tell.

Until then.............

2 comments:

Rene said...

Go to Myspace (your page), click on Edit Profile...click on Account Settings, and you should be able to scroll down to the bottom of that page and click on the "cancel account" link.

Me said...

Honestly Bob, if I didn't have paid posts to do once in a while my blog would have been gone long ago. As long as I can make some money on them it gets me through the 'dry' spells when blogging just seems... stupid. LOL.

Remember last December of 2006? I had the tipped cup of coffee photo up there a couple days because frankly, I was done. No big hullabaloo or goodbye (I HATE those kinds of posts) but I just didn't post. Then I got TWO OFFERS of free coffee if I did a review. LOL.

I sucked me back in and a few weeks later found out about getting paid to write paid posts. I swear it's the only thing that has kept both my blog alive, AND allowed me to stay home full time through the summer.