Monday, March 19, 2007

I Wanna Feel Grumpy

Did you ever feel in the mood to be grumpy? I am in the mood to be grumpy today. I don't really feel grumpy but I think I'd like to be. Isn't that strange? I haven't decided to be grumpy yet. Of course, sitting here thinking about being in the mood to be grumpy is making me laugh. Its ruining the mood, y'know? Guess I blew it. :)

I feel relieved today too. After the whirlwind of the past two weeks I have 3 weeks ahead of me of normal, easy schedules. Some of the typical annoyances, sure. But nothing like major projects and big productions and trips all over the swamps of Jersey to worry with. Just normal, everyday stuff. I'm almost not sure what to do with myself this morning.

So I should be back on regular blog schedule for a few weeks. Looks that way at least.

We added two more closet organizers over the weekend. That should be the end of it. It sounds like a simple job but the thing is, the house is old. The shelf (yes, just one per closet) was nailed into the plaster with about 150 nails each. So taking them out sucked. Then fixing the walls and painting had to be done before installing. But it was worth the effort. Now we are all neat and organized.

I think people would be amazed at our house from an organized standpoint. In the downstairs areas we have these cool shelving systems that keep all the junk looking like its not junk. All neat and tidy. Our closets are nice and orderly and the rooms are always neat. Its one thing Nicci and I have in common. We like things put away in their place. Neither of us is a neat freak but we aren't slobs either. These organizer things help keep everything in order and we don't have to be anal about it. It just looks like we are. Nice.

So tomorrow I'll be giving my first guitar lesson. That should be interesting. I haven't taught anyone music in a long time. Besides, I'm just a hack anyway so if she's serious about learning she will need a real teacher in very short order.

I had some really cool pics to post of my WoW character but the format isn't working. I'll have to figure out what I did wrong and try again. She is looking hot! (For a toon anyway.) She has this set of armor that looks like it came from Victoria's Secret. All red and skimpy. It looks sweet. But its also the highest protection she's had yet. Go figure. Look sexier, get better protection. Life just doesn't work that way for real, does it? Nope. :)

I saw that Grace mentioned the movie "300" recently. That is one I want to see in the theaters. It looks so cool. I remember the story from school and I've always been fascinated by it. Of course, I need someone to go with me who likes to go. Nicci isn't into theaters and all. Maybe I can get Lisa to go.

So, I guess it's time to try and catch up on whats happening at work. Not in the modd, y'know? But I'm here and they expect me to pay attention so, away we go.

Anyone else in the mood to feel grumpy today?

No comments: