Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Dead Pool

For a couple years now Mel has hosted The Dead Pool. Its a contest where you choose 3 famous (or semi-famous) people who you think will be dead when this year is over with. Then at the end of the year the person who guessed the most deadites wins.

Mel apparently isn't hosting it this year. The place that is isn't a place I prefer to visit these days so I thought I'd host the contest myself. So, with that being said, anyone who wants in on this years Dead Pool just pick 3 people you believe will be croaked this year and leave your list in my comments section. I'll publish the list and we'll keep it updated as the year passes. At the end of the year a fabulous prize will be rewarded to the person who was the best Reaper.

Make your choices by this Wednesday, January 17th ( I think its the 17th) and after that the contest will begin. I have some interesting contest prizes in mind for this one. ;)

No comments: