Tuesday, January 23, 2007

My A to Z List

I bummed this from Peachy. It looked like fun.





Available or Taken : Taken. Married actually. But I could be persuaded......

Best friend: Lisa. We are so much alike that it's scary. It's also a wonder we can get along so well.

Cake or pie: Pie, by far.

Drink of choice: Governor's White Wine, from the Williamsburg Winery. Yum!

Essential item I use everyday: Deodorant and Toothpaste (Me too Peachy. But isn't that 2 things?)

Favorite Color: Orange

Gummy bears or worms: Gummy worms. I don't like bears. Not even teddy bears.

Hometown: Waynesboro PA

Indulgence: Starbuck's Lattes (Notice the plural?)

January or February: Neither. Everything is dead.

Kid's names: How about Never and Non Existant?

Life is incomplete without: Laughing with friends.

Marriage: Don't care for much.

Number of siblings: Three (1 sister and 2 brothers)


Oranges or apples: Can I say neither here too? Don't really like either one.

Phobias or fears: Being permanently trapped, tied down... whatever.

Quote: "The secret to life is simple. Be happy, don't hurt other people and hope you fall in love." Mallory Keaton

Reason to smile: The Yankees

Season: Summer! The beach, Baseball Season, the sun, the heat, outdoor freedom.... all that stuff.

Unknown fact about me: I play World of Warcraft almost every night, even for a few minutes.

Veggie I don't like: Tomatoes! Bleech!


Worst Habit: Not returning calls or emails. Or maybe it's not giving a crap about other people enough.

Xrays: Only my teeth. (Me too.)


Your favorite food: SpaghettiOs! Filet Mignon done on the grill, medium rare is a very close second.

Zodiac: Gemini

No comments: