Thursday, January 25, 2007

Gettin Stoned At Work

I feel stoned. Yes, I am at work. But I think I got a contact buzz from this guy that just left. He is a vendor that wants to sell me some very expensive equipment. He was a stoner for sure.

I knew it right away. I got within a few feet of him and the smell was amazing. He must have blew one just before entering the lobby. That guy reeked of Pot.

Cannabis Sativa, Herb, Pot, Marijuana, Ganja, Ace, Giggle Weed, or just plain old Weed. Doesn't matter what you want to call it, that dude had sucked down a lot of it before visiting me.

He wasn't a typical stoner either. He was just a few years away from retirement. He looked professional and all. But he was turned on baby.

His attention sapan was tiny. He laughed at eveything. He cussed a little. He interrupted my sentences. He also was in an awful big hurry to leave. My guess is he had a bowl waiting in the parking lot.

When he was gone the Receptionish saw me watch him leave and shake my head. She giggled a little and said, "He was a little different." I agreed and mentioned that he smelled a little. She said, "Yeah, he smelled like Pot!"

It wasn't just me then.

No comments: