Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The Good News Is...

There has been some good news. The missing hunter was found. He got himself lost and then the big rains came and made it worse. But being the experienced outdoorsey type he knew how to stay safe and also knew what general direction he need to go. Once the worst of the storm wa sover he managed to walk out of the woods near a camp store. He is home safe and not too bad for the experience.

See what experience and a level head can do for you? You never know how you'll react in a circumstance like that.

Nicci's Dad isn't much better. Too bad too.

Otherwise, I've been trying to blog but I am totally unmotivated these days. Things occur to me but I never have the time at work (much time anyway) and later I forget about what I was thinking. Once I'm at home..... well.....

One good thing I know for sure is this, The Captain and The Chicken have started the countdown to Spring Training. That means the world will be a much better place soon. It's amazing the difference the beginning of the Baseball season makes with me. I feel like I'm alive again. 5 more weeks until pitchers and catchers report. C'mon 5 weeks! Get it moving.

I'll try to be back soon but I can make no promises anymore. Just grab a tissue and dab your eyes. I know waiting is hard. :)

No comments: