Monday, June 11, 2007

West Coast Yankee

Check out this pic:




Aren't they adorable? Some of you will remember Grace. Thats her and Mia, dressed up, looking beautiful. There is no better dressing up, I don't think. lol

You see what a good influence I can be on people. Even way out in SoCal I spread the Yankee goodness.

So today is a rough one. Not much time to chat. Maybe not the rest of the day. We had an exceptionally full schedule for the day and then another department screwed us. Now we have an impossible schedule. But we'll make it possible. Thats what we do. :)

The weekend was great! Friday Lisa and I left early and I finally managed to find the elusive Birthday present. Thanks to Lisa and the both of us having such a stubborn attitude about not giving up. Yesterday I surprised Nicci with it. I stuck it into her underwear. So when she was getting ready to go out for her Birthday dinner, she found it. That was funny.

I also (finally) installed a big-ass flag pole in front of my house. Now I'm a masonry expert. Yeah, right! I actually wanted the pole for some time. I am very patriotic. Plus I have the coolest Yankee flag to fly under the start-n-stripes. What? So I'm a slave to my passions.

The real reason is this huge 9' flag I have it looks very cool flying.

But the Yankee flag is for real and when I'm not flying the huge flag it will be there.

Enough of this blabber. Gotta go earn some money.

No comments: