Saturday, September 09, 2006

Pretty Funny

This story is awesome! "A nurse returning from work discovered an intruder armed with a hammer in her home and strangled him with her bare hands."

Is that the best thing you've heard in a while? A guy with a long list of criminal offenses including an almost murder, breaks into the woman's home. Then when she gets there she not only isn't freaked out but she proceeds to stramgle him to death. Ha!

When that guy gets to robber hell he's going to really pay for that one. Imagine all those bas ass dudes finding out that an unarmed woman killed his ass with her bare hands. An eternity of embarrassmant along with... well, you know the deal. I love it. :)

On a side note, has anyone seen Streamo? (Stream Of Consciousness) It appears that the site has been deleted. I think that sucks. There was a lot of good stuff on there. There were also a lot of participants and I know I didn't get a vote on whether or not to delete it. I'm sad.

Anyway, I'm off to help a friend move now. It should be fun. I never mind helping someone move. I hate to move myself though. But thats a different thing altogether.

Everyone have a happy Saturday.

1 comment:

Me said...

I was so proud of that nurse yesterday! Of course, the 'bad guy' was 160 lbs and about 5'9" while the nurse was 260 lbs. and the article I read said that might have had something to do with it. ;)


SOC - I haven't checked that site in months. Oooops. Did I just admit that? LOL.