Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My New Girlfriend

Yes, I have a new love in my life. Once again I have fallen for the charms of another. Her name is Mia and she is so adorable. Just look and tell me you could resist her. :)




Of course, it shouldn't be a surprise. I've been crushing on her Mom for years anyway.



So after we got the flirting out of our systems......


(I think we got away with it and Nicci never noticed.)



I got some quality time with my new girl.






As you can see, she has a thing for beards. :)

I love this last pic. Isn't that hat so sweet? I looked for one my size but....




Grace, Steve and Mia came to visit family this past weekend. We were so happy they could take a few hours to meet up with us. I have been wanting to meet them for a long time. It was an especially fun visit for me. They are as cool and genuine as I had expected.

Thanks a lot for visiting Grace, Steve & Mia. You made the weekend for me. :)

1 comment:

Me said...

HA! You are sooo going to be begging Nicci for a baby soon. :)