Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Yesterday

Yesterday was bliss. I had the best day in a long time. No phones, no meetings, no annoyances of any kind. I stayed home, kept to myself, did whatever I felt like and watched the Yankees win their Opening Day game. What could be better?

OK, being in Yankee Stadium would have been better but you get what I'm saying.

I was pleasantly surprised at the game. Not with the 3 errors (Geez!) but with the fact that Pavano pitched reasonably well and didn't get hurt. I expect his arm to fall off when he pitches or something, as fragile as he's been. But so far so good.

Hey, one game in a row is a record for him in recent history. Gimme a break.

Anyway, The Yanks started out well. The day was awesome. Today is hectic but nothing bad. Hope everyone else has it as well today.

No comments: