Friday, April 20, 2007

Oh My!

I am on a high this morning. I usually am kinda goofy in the a.m. anyway but today is especially goofy. Several reasons come to mind, the biggest is the Yankees. Being located where I am I had been hearing so much bologna about the Yanks. These days not so much. LOL





Y'know? :)(Go ahead, click the link. It'll be Ok)

But another reason is that Spacebrain is visiting today. Business stuff but still, it will be good to see my old bud. He's bringing some visitors too. The hottie boss, the cool funny QC guy too. Those are people I like. He's also bringing the big dork that no one can stand where he works but that should be OK too. Since I don't work there anymore I don't have to worry about what I say to him.

Now don't get any ideas. I'll be nice. ;)

I wonder if that old 'foot-in-mouth disease will pop up again today? Hmmm... I'll let you know.

So I will be leaving early today too. Gotta love that! Gotta love a day that looks to be so cool. Hopefully it lives up to the hype (I have in my head).

No comments: