Friday, April 27, 2007

We've Had Worse Starts To The Year

Haven't we? If the Yanks have had worse starts I don't remember. It hasn't been recent so my memory is clouded. I know for a fact that I can't remember the last time the boys were in last place in the division.

At least we are only tied for last. We have that claim right now. At least until the next game. LOL

The list of walking wounded is long but the truth is that we still should be winning more. The errors have to stop. The pitching is sooo bad (other than Andy, which I find ironic). If the hitters slump a little we are screwed. Thats where we are right now.

I know it's all a temporary thing. I know we'll be Ok in the long run. But right now it's frustrating as hell. I'm almost afraid to watch. Almost. :)

The sux are coming into town tonight so this will be the time to get it going. Take 3 from them and we are right back in there. Lets hope the Yanks show up for the weekend.

No comments: