Friday, August 17, 2007

Now And Later

Do you remember when you were a kid and you would get those Now & Later taffy candies? They were great but a lot of work. No matter if they were hot or cold the paper would stick to it. They sucked to try and peel the wrapper off. Then some of the wrapper would be impossible to get off but you didn't care and ended up eating a little of the paper anyway. But you never cared because it was so good.

Then when you started chewing they were always hard. It almost hurt but you knew it wouldn't last. So you stuck it out and once it softened up you would be in candy heaven.

A lot of work but worth it.

I just had one of those a minute ago. They have never changed since I was a kid.

And I still loved it. So now I'm having another.

I guess thats why they have that name. :)

2 comments:

Me said...

Was thinking of you and Nic this morning - did she find out what her Ex and her son did? Are the neighbors speaking to you yet? :)

Rene said...

My favorite was and still is Starburst. They're just yummy!