Friday, August 24, 2007

A Touch Of Grey

I'm having one of those stretches in time where everything is OK but nothing is OK. All things are basically there. Thats all. It should make me sad but it doesn't. It should affect me somehow but I don't really care much. I guess this is what life ends up being when you are settled and secure. Right? Boring but not boring. Thats a weird thought.

I'm not bummed per se. I don't know really what it is I am these days. Just tired I guess.

Today will be another day. Busy, annoying, not annoying. Whatever.

The song theme fits again today. The Dead had it right for my current mood. I think I'm one of those people lately who has it good but doesn't care one way or the other. If things are good, OK. If things get hairy, OK. Its all a push.

I have a touch of grey. lol

That made me laugh. See, things are looking up.

I need a vacation. Not a planned, generic vacation. A getaway from life in general. All by myself. No one to bug me. No 'significant other'. Nothing but a diversion from reality. An escape.

Nah, that sounds too much like fun. I'd probably never come back.

Busy day today. Blogging will suffer again. Thats my recurring theme for several months now. But I can't seem to care enough to blog from home. I read them all the time. I love reading blogs and all but writing is a chore. Just remember I'm here, watching all of you.

Everyone have a great day.

1 comment:

Rene said...

You need a sushi lunch!!!! I sure wish I could've left to come home sooner, and I would've gone to lunch with you! Take an extended lunch.....and if anyone has a problem with that, tell them to see me!!!!!