Wednesday, August 01, 2007

EBay Is Dead

EBay is dead.

I just realized that I haven't checked out EBay for a few months now. I used to look it over daily. Now it's looking sad. Most of the vendors I watched have sent emails saying that EBay is unfair and it sucks. They closed their pages on the EBay site too. So they have their own sites now. But I don't feel like looking over several websites for junk. I like my junk to all come from the same place.

So EBay is dead and so are the vendors that leave EBay.

Today has been harsh. Very busy and chock full of issues. None of which I ever wanted to address in my lifetime. Mostly I expect to have a smooth, easy life. Forever. So hanging around here isn't something I ever wanted. I can't wait until my lottery tickets finally win. Then I can just kick back and laugh at these days.

I wonder how many references to winning the lottery are on blogs? Any blog. Bet there are a few.

I'll be leaving here shortly with Jersey Girl. We are headed to the Mediterranean Grill for some food and wine. She's fun to hang with and we have earned the trip. It hould be a fun dinner. Mostly I'm really into leaving a little early. lol (BTW, black satin matching set in case you were wondering.)

Today I was missing the old days of blogger again. It's just not the same anymore. Quyen left me a comment recently and it made my day. I thought she had quit long ago. It was good to hear from her. I miss the mornings with YoJ chats and the HNTs and the dozen comments per post. *sigh

Ok, time for Vino. Wish me luck. :)

2 comments:

Mick Bright Kim said...

hi

Rene said...

How 'bout them Yankees tonight!! Andy Pettitte got the win! Yay! He's the pitcher on my b/f's stat league team! Robinson Cano is the other Yankee on his team! He's a big baseball junkie! You should have tons to talk about if we run out of things at our night out!!!