Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Gracie Hart

You know what the worst thing about schools being back in session is? It's the long lines at Starbuck's. The kids are in there these days and all they ever order are the frozen Frappacino things that take forever to make. They don't even drink real coffee. This is another reason that I believe all schools should be placed in bum-fuck egypt and away from civilization. :P

I noticed something really odd yesterday. At the big company meeting I was feeling lonely. I never, ever feel alone. But in a room socializing with 500 people, free lunch and all, I kept feeling alone. maybe a little lonely. Lindsey was even there and after hanging with her a while I still felt it. Isn't that a weird thing? How can a person be in a room full of people and feel alone? I dunno, but I mananged it.

This morning the feeling persists. But I am embracing it today. I like being alone anyway. lol

I heard a story about a Carolina beauty contestant that apparently was a total dope. The judge even told her she was stupid or something and that her answer was so bad that it made everyone in the room more dumb. That cracks me up. (I want to see the video so if anyone knows where to find it.....) Then I hear she wants to go to Hollywood to do special effects. I'm thinking that maybe this isn't the right person to be messing with explosives.

But I'm not convinced that all the women in a beauty contest are dopes either. Ask Gracie Hart. She figured it out. Or maybe she didn't? I think this one is probably an exception.

The big talk on ESPN last night was all about the Yankees being done. Ha ha! We'll see, won't we? There is still a month to go dorks.

Every other day I have a meeting at 8:10 a.m. Has anyone ever heard of such a thing? 8:10 a.m. Plus all we do is rehash stuff from the last meeting. I am headed there to sit and listen to the same boring stuff and mention in my own 2 seconds of time that everything is the same as 2 days ago. It's amazing that humans behave this way. All so we can own stuff and have a week or so off a year to enjoy life. Then we come back to it and do it all over and over and over..... We really are a goofy bunch that inhabit this world. If there is such a thing as global warming I think it comes from all the hot air blowing about in corporate conference rooms all the time.

Gotta run. As you can see, important stuff is happening somewhere in the building and I'm about to be a part of it. ;)

1 comment:

Rene said...

That video is all over the place. She was retarded!! Oh my God!! It's that kind of person that gives us blonds the bad rep!! I saw it one time and when I saw it somewhere else online, I couldn't even listen to it! Total ramble and she didn't have a freaking clue. You'll like how she talks briefly about S. Africa, when the question is about some kids don't know where the US is on a map. Go to YouTube.com and in the search field, type in Miss Teen South Carolina. I'm sure you'll find it! Might even be in a list of top 10 watched! Incredible!!!

Also, I'm sick of hearing about Owen Wilson already. He attempted suicide...ok, so what. All he did was show people he didn't really want to kill himself, or he would've done it right. I'm so tired of these Hollywood shits. With all that money, fame, etc, they (believe it or not), are still not happy!!! Who really gives a damn!!!