Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Anti-BS Friday Answers

OK, I'm finally getting around to answering the questions from the anti-BS Friday post. Before I do I have to say this; what is wrong with you people? You get an opportunity like that and do nothing with it? I'm surprised and a little disappointed.

Now, on with it:

S! asked this question:

"kinda bland question, but where do you see this country heading down the line?"

Truthfully, I see this country faltering and disappearing in the future. Probably not in our lifetime but it is well on it's way. The multi-culturalism is going way too far and that only leads to tribalism and eventually civil war. Also the unchecked illegal immigration will be a huge determining factor on how the country runs in later years. Those people will only want less restrictions and less Americanizing and the American way will eventually be gone. Sad too since this country is what many wish theirs was like.

Then you have the idiots that are demonstrating out there against the "American way." Almost anywhere else they wouldn't even be allowed to demonstrate. They only have that freedom thanks to that same ideal that they are protesting. Dumb asses!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allie asked:

"So you started blogging for whatever reason, but what do you despise most about blogging? Pet peeves? Loves? Shit list? Etc?"

Despise is a strong term. I do despise the know-it-alls I've run into. The people who attack others even when the object of their attacks are writing on their own blog. Those people suck. I also don't like the non-anonymity. I shouldn't have let my friends and family know about this blog. I despise the fake people. They eventually end up being found out but not until they have worked their manipulative damage on someone.

Peeves would include the anonymous jerks that aren't brave enough to nit-pick and leave a name. Also the way that blogger just stops working for hours at a time. Not too many peeves I guess.

Loves include the innumerable different points of view you get on one subject. It's so cool to see things from other peoples eyes sometimes. My mind has been broadened (or twisted) many times by someone pointing out a view I would not have thought of. (Very recently broadened by Cindy Lou, as a matter of fact.) I love the way good friends can be made. I love the fact that any subject can be and is discussed. I love the idea of meeting blog friends eventually. That will be great! I love to hear what life is like in areas of the country and the world that I may never get to experience otherwise. I love venting. ;)

My shit list is very small. It includes the bloggers that just up and disappear, deleting their blogs for no real reason. I don't get that unless there is a really good reason like a stalker or something.


Madley asked:

"BTW what does "had the shits of blogging" mean? You're tired of blogging and the blogosphere? You get the runs whenever you blog? LOL"

Funny Madley :) But nope, I was just tired of blogging that day. It happens sometimes. I can be moody.

"And should you decide to do you what you suggest... WHICH BLOGGER ARE YOU SECRETLY IN LOVE WITH? hehehe"

I have toyed with how to answer this one. I have no problem answering it. I have a problem with how the person in question would feel to be singled out. I truthfully have several favorites. A list that I have to visit daily. That includes Karen, Meritt, Peachy, Cindy Lou, Terra, Betty & Summer. Peachy already knows I adore her. She wouldn't be surprised if I said it was her. But I think in deference to the other persons feelings, I will break my word and keep silent.


Meritt asked:

"I had some questions, but they were all too 'serious' so I decided not to ask them. ;)"

You should have asked.

"Maybe I'll just ask; What color is your underwear?"

Today, gray to match my outfit. I try everyday to match the underwear color to the outfit. And before you ask, yes even on weekends when I wear my Yankee stuff. :)


Anything else?

2 comments:

Me said...

Gray. Well I will sleep better tonight knowing the answer. WHEW! LOL.

Yankeebob said...

Meritt, you crack me up. :)