Thursday, April 27, 2006

Bummed From Peachy

I got this from Peachy. She got it somewhese else. I like these list things anyway.


1. My roommate once: Had a girl overnight that peed in his bed.
2. Never in my life: Have I wanted kids..
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile: My best friend Lisa.
4. High School was: The age of enlightenment. Yeah, that was BS. It sort of sucked ass except for all the art classes. ;).
5. When I'm nervous: I make really dumb jokes.
6. The last time I cried: Was the last time I ever will cry! Yeah, I know, more BS. It was recent. That's all. (Don't think I'm tellin either.)
7. If I were to get married right now my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: I will never marry again (unless Peachy offers).
8: I like salad: With tons of toppings, minus tomatoes. (Me too Peachy!)
9. My hair: Is leaving this planet by some secret method that science has yet to figure out.
10. When I was 5: I was in the hospital for my 3rd bout with pneumonia.
11. Last Christmas: I had the best open house ever!
12. When I turn my head left, I see: My way cool peacock.
13. I should be: More settled. That's what the standard is right? ;)
14. When I look down I see: A business card from some dork I really don't care much for.
15. The craziest local recent event was: The drunk who fell on his face right outside our gate.
16. If I were a character on Friends I'd be: Joey.
17. By this time next year: I have no idea where I'll be. I hope things are drastically different (but somehow I doubt my luck).
18. Current Relationship Status: Taken?
19. I had a hard time understanding: How I managed to let the right one go so long ago.
20. At family gatherings I: Wish Nicci would not call my Mother "Mom". Nicci is way too good for her.
21. You know I "like" you if: I don't just walk away when you try to talk to me. Or if I actually look you in the eyes when you speak.
22. If I won an award, the first person(people) I'd thank is/are: The person I bribed for the win.
23. Take my advice: Love does not conquer all. Big time BS.
24. My ideal breakfast is: Berry flavored Lucky Charms with a cherry Pepsi chaser.
25. If you visit a place I grew up: You'd be scared. They still call it 'the projects.'
26. Where don't you plan to visit anytime soon: Anywhere in the middle east. Sheesh!
27. If you spend the night at my house: You would never want to go home again.
28. I'd stop my wedding if: The drugs wore off in time to save myself.
29. The world could do without: Liars and child molesters & Tom Cruise.
30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than date: Britney Spears.
31. Most recent thing you've bought yourself: The PC game Pirates.
32. Most recent thing someone else bought for you: An engraved pocket watch. Shhhh! It's supposed to be a surprise!
33. My favorite blonde is: Meritt
34. My favorite brunette is: Peachy
36. The last time I was drunk was: I had a good buzz on during my Christmas open house. I think drunk would have to be way back in July 1995.
37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: Cows. I would train one to take dumps on command too. :)
38. I shouldn't have been: So arrogant when I was younger.
39. Once, at a bar: I did the worm from the Tequila after we killed the bottle. Talk about a psycodelic night!
40. Last night I: Wondered who wrote the book of love.
41. There's this girl I know who: Makes me wish I was single.
42: I don't know how to: Be all that I can be. (Maybe I needed to join the army?)
43. A better name for me would be: Buck Naked
44. If I ever go back to school I'll: Finally finish my Art degree.
45. How many days until my birthday?: Exactly 30 days. Mark it on your calendars. (That wasn't a request!)

1 comment:

Me said...

I loved some of these answers!!! Especially that I'm your favorite blonde... awwwww. :) No really, I loved the Berry Lucky Charms. They make that? How could I have missed it? Maybe they don't have it in my area yet. I'll look for it!