Monday, April 03, 2006

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!!!

Finally... finally... finally it's here... Baseball opening day. Yeah, so there was one game last night. Opening day for the rest of the league is today and most importantly, the first game for the Yanks is tonight.

Is everyone as psyched as I am? Winter gets longer every year. Is everyone off work to celebrate too? I am. I don't work on my birthday and I try hard to be off on opening day. I can't say I've managed it every year but this year I have.

So everyone have a hot dog for lunch with an apple pie chaser. Baseball is back. (You can skip the Chevrolet thing if you want.) Tonight the Yankees start their latest championship run. I'm ready. Can you tell? :)

1 comment:

Me said...

How about instead, I DO the Chevy thing by buying a new Corvette, skip the hotdog and the apple pie, and celebrate this thing you call "opening day" (??) by driving to the coast.