Friday, June 09, 2006

He Really Does Not Like Coffee/Tea

Some guy in Starbuck's this morning ordered this: A decaf Chai Tea with 2 pumps of sugar free vanilla, one pump of sugar free peppermint, no water, no foam, 180 degree temp., 2 Splenda and a dash of nutmeg.

I don't think he really likes the stuff.

The person taking the order kept starting to walk away after each detail the guy gave him. He obviously thought there couldn't be another one coming. Then the guy behind me started laughing and said "Sheesh!" The guy ordering just looked around and smiled. It was funny.



I kept trying to post this last night but Blogger wouldn't let me. So here it is:

Today at work we had a big old safety thing in the conference area. There were many things to do and see there. When I was near the front table the woman sitting there asked me to draw 2 names for door prizes. I drew one guy who I don't know and then I drew the second name. It was my ex-wife.

I laughed and said "What are the odds of that?" Then the woman got up laughing, grabbed the door prize and walked to the very next table and handed it to my ex. I hadn't even seen her sitting there. She was all excited that she won something and then door-prize girl pointed to me and told her I had picked her name.

She looked at me and her face turned bright red. Then she said "What are the odds of that?" (Notice a similarity in reactions?) I told her she was welcome.

It's a small world after all.



I'll be back!

1 comment:

RC said...

My favorite starbucks drink, if i'm feeling picky is...

a venti non-fat cinnamon latte, marked, extra hot.

yummy!

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com