Monday, June 05, 2006

The New Job Starts Today

So today is the first day of the new job. I am a little excited to be heading back to the old place. I am also a little sad at leaving friends behind at the previous job. I'll miss some of the good stuff. But I am sure there will be plenty to keep me busy today so I won't worry too much about it.

One of the stinky parts of changing jobs is getting used to a new routine. Both before work and during work. The transition period is always a little unnerving. Learning new stuff, handling new responsibilities. It can be hard. The morning routine will be hard to adjust to also. But I'm sure it won't take too long to get into it.

The blogging schedule will be screwey. I think so at least. I'm just here right now because I don't have to go in right away this morning. Gotta wait for the HR people to get ready for me. I get to do one of those long, drawn out orientation things this morning.

So wish me luck on the new job. (Most of my blog friends already have, thanks.) I'll be back as soon as I can with updates. Good day to all. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you new job goes really well for you. Best of luck and {{{HUGS}}}!

Yankeebob said...

Thanks Lynn! You are a sweetie. :)