Thursday, June 15, 2006

My Favorite Person

Have you ever known that you have a favorite person? I mean the one person who makes you happy just to see them or just to think that they are your friend. I don't even mean your significant other either. I mean someone you know and it just makes you happy that they are on the face of the Earth. It makes you smile knowing they are somewhere. Anywhere.

I have a favorite person. I've known for a long time she was my favorite person too. Now I get to see her every day and my whole demeanor has brightened. Life is much better than it was last month.

I feel lucky these days. Counting blessings and all that crap. Mostly enjoying my favorite person being closer. :)

4 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Why is it every time I visit your blog a pop up window opens?

Yankeebob said...

QA pop-up window? I don't know why that would be. I've never seen one.

Is it cool stuff?

Amanda B. said...

It's smiley face thingies.

Amanda B. said...

It's smiley face thingies.