Sunday, June 25, 2006

Keeping It In The Family

I was in the grocery store a short while ago and while I was in line I noticed a woman walking through the parking lot with her husband. I looked at her and watched her walk toward the store thinking "Hmmm, she's kinda hot looking". They disappeared from view and I didn't think about it again.

As I rounded the corner to walk out the door there she was, she and her husband, standing there talking with someone. I looked, stopped dead and did a double take. She smiled and said hi. It was my cousin.

I was checking out my cousin. First cousin. The one who was my sister's best friend forever. My Uncle's daughter. Nice YB.

She started laughing and said "You didn't recognize me did you?" I choked and told her she didn't know the half of it.

Sheesh.

2 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

Perv.

Yankeebob said...

That is true Michelle but this time it was accidental.