Thursday, July 06, 2006

Darth Vader Lives!

Holy Freakin Crap! I just ran into someone here at work that I knew way back when. I was told to expect a shock. I thought I was prepared but I sure wasn't! The guy looks unbelievably different.

He was a good-looking guy back then. Had the ladies all liking him. Now he looks so much different that I almost didn't recognize him. He looks just like Darth Vader when he was unmasked in Return Of The Jedi. Just like him, without all those burn marks of course. I know I just stared for a while.

Wow! People really can change in 5 years. I wonder how different I look to people here?

Wow!

4 comments:

Me said...

You and Berk are ALWAYS running into people you knew 'back when'. Geesh! LOL.

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
»

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... capital gains stock on 401k sold in va guinea multitrip travel insurance consultation levitra prozac concerta appendicitis Wages of american soccer players Overdose and effexor pulsar body kits 800cc breast implant silicone Fax hp machine part Second rhinoplasty vanity transexual Renault mgane cabriolet http://www.free-progressive-slot-machines.info/Faucets.html Voice over not ip

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »