Sunday, July 23, 2006

Predictable

The Yankees went down 13-5 today. Lost in grand style. But it was exactly what I expected. Everyone in Baseball probably did too. Having a starting pitcher named Ponson will pretty much assure you of an embarrassing afternoon. They couldn't have signed a bigger bum unless they would go and get Jaret Wright... oh, I forgot, they already did that too. *sigh*


I swear I can't understand where this team is headed with the lame signings they have been making. Anyone following the game knows that Ponson is a lemon. Not to mention how he's a ticking timebomb for major embarrassment. His actions off the field stink as much as his actions on the field.

We can't make the postseason this year with this team. Not unless the Sux implode. I am not quitting so I don't want to hear any crap. I will pull for every moment of every game. I will be excited when they are good. I will be bummed when they are not. It's just that right now I am bummed since it seems that everyone in the Baseball world seems to be able to make better personnel decisions than the Yankees. Is Brian Cashman really still in charge?

Where have you gone Brian Cashman?

No comments: