Saturday, July 22, 2006

Perfection

KFC is now the perfect fast food place. Wanna know how they acheived that rating? OK, I'll tell you. They now have sweet corn as a side dish. Imagine that!

Yep, that's all it took for me to rate KFC even higher. Anyone who knows me knows I love the place anyway but now it's even better. They have the best chicken, the best cole slaw, rice, taters with awesome gravy, those pot pies... yum! They even have cherry Pepsi. If you haven't tried those potatoe bowls yet, you really should. They are awesome.

So much good stuff and now corn, my fave side. The only way they can improve even a little more is if they ever start serving carrots. Then I would just go there every day. I wouldn't need anything else.

Gotta love the Colonel.

2 comments:

Ontario Emperor said...

My main quibble with KFC? Last I checked, they don't include drinks as part of their meals. So you pay $2 above the quoted meal price.

Yankeebob said...

O.E., they seem to be changing that. The bowls and a lot of other combos include drinks. Trust me, I wouldn't miss my cherry Pepsi. :)