Thursday, July 20, 2006

Random Thoughts And Nice Pics

I just felt the need to post this pic this morning. :)



Have you ever been in a car with someone who will run their air conditioner and then turn the heater on too? The kind of person who heats the air conditioned air to the point that it's pretty much the same temperature as the outside air? Yeah, I have recently and it just got to me. I couldn't figure it out. Makes no sense to me. (And don't give me that 'lowering the humidity' crap. It just made it stuffy in the car.)


Not too many women can get into a simple outfit and make it awesome. Not like this.



I have a friend who busted her husband fooling around on her recently. Dumb ass was sending emails to his girlfriend from home. You would think that people these days would figure out that the age of technology makes that kind of thing nearly impossible to pull off. I'll write more about this later. It has gotten interesting.


Muy Caliente!!!




Gas prices are going way up again. There is an Engineer here that told me that there was a room temp. fusion generator perfected in the mid-80's. He claims the big oil people buried it because it would have put the oil companies out of business in short order. He's into conspiracy theories and all that but when you think about it, these days that sort of technology certainly is possible. There really is no reason for the gas prices to climb. They are just seeing things that they can sell as justification and screwing us over. I should'a bought oil stocks last year.


I doubt she gets this suit wet at the beach. ;)




Maybe this one is her beach suit then?




That is very cool! How come women don't have dresses like this around here?



Has anyone else ever had the Lance Captain's Wafers with Smokehouse Cheddar? Real Wisconsin Chedder, btw. They are great! I got some of those variety packs of crackers for work. This job is so busy I usually don't have time for lunch so I will grab a munchie when I can. I can't wait to try the cream cheese and chive. :)


Simply beautiful. :)




1. Which runs faster, hot or cold? - - - 2. What does Christmas have to do with a Cat in the Desert?

1. .dolc a hctac nac enoyrevE .toH - - - 2. .swalc ydnas evah htob yehT


Sheesh! I have to stop with the pics now. I could keep on and on and on.......



Anybody recognize her before this pic? Be honest.

I actually started this post yesterday. The new job and new schedule doesn't let me do as much with blogs as i once could. i think it's a good thing. I do get to read blogs but posting is hard. So beware... I am still watching you! Yeah, I was talking to you! You know who you are. I see that evile smile..... ;)

No comments: