Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Surrounded

Here's something you don't experience every day. I just had a training session at work. An ex-girlfriend led it. It included another ex-girlfriend as a trainee. My ex-wife hosted it. At one point in time this morning I had 3 ex-loves with me in the same room. Too bad it wasn't a private affair. ;)

That made me think about exes. My curiosity got the best of me and I looked through the current directory. There are still several exes here. There are still several women that I 'ran around' with for fun (and 2 others that I won't mention how I really knew them). Imagine that. Wouldn't it be cool to get them all in the same room at once?

Yeah, probably never happen.

4 comments:

Indiana said...

You and I have such different ideas of fun..

Yankeebob said...

Indy, I'm not sure if it would be fun but the experience would be priceless! :)

Yeah Meritt, when I was younger I tried hard to be a slut. It was fun, for a while. ;)

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Cpu utilities

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Engine immediate placement sale search black gambling jack Earth leakage circuit breaker iec symbol interior designers in irelands Valtrex photo http://www.payperclick6.info/blackjack.html