Friday, July 28, 2006

Wouldn't It Be Funny...?...

... if everything I thought and then said "Blam!" came true? I mean, I'd have to have a codeword so that some thoughts didn't come true. But if I wanted them to be true I could do it.

Like when the stupid ass driver in front of me this afternoon turned suddenly in front of someone without warning, nearly causing a 3 car pileup, and I thought "I wish a cop was here right now to shove his nightstick up your ass!" If I had said "Blam!" it would have happened. Tell me you wouldn't want to see that. I'd stay for the show.

Or how about the giant, supersized woman in the grocery store. She was in the snack aisle filling her cart with chips, Doritos, Pepsi and stuff. I walked by and thought "What you need is some Jenny Craig food Big Mama!" If I could have made that come true it would be using my superpowers for good, right?

I would love to have that superpower. I would use it all the time. There would be one rule to it though. The one rule would have to be that the thought can't be planned. It has to be spontaneous. Like an intrusive thought.

Like when I saw that my 93 year old neighbor was outside in her underwear again. Shiny black underwear only. She's been doing that all week. Not just short trips outside either. An hour at a time sometimes. *shiver* My first thought was "Maybe that old woman needs some sex."

"Blam!" ;)

No comments: