Sunday, July 30, 2006

Why Do We Do What We Do?

Well here is the pic of the old lady next door in her undies. Unfortunately I tried to take it with my phone camera so I didn't get busted but it didn't come out so good. Doesn't matter. She is constantly out there like that these days so I'll sneak a better one later on. (Meritt thought I was lying so I had to post this one.)

She has also started walking around looking at the sky and talking to her husband. He's been dead a few decades now. But she's having some good conversations anyway.

Sometime soon I'm going to ask her why she's outside in her undies. Maybe it's one of those things where she is smarter than we are. Maybe she knows she can do it and get away with it because she's an old lady and people will just shake their heads and pity her. She probably wanted to do some risque stuff when she was young but back then people really couldn't. They would get "a reputation" and the whole neighborhood would gossip about them. But now she can run around almost undressed and get her kicks.

Or maybe I have way too much of an imagination.


1 comment:

Me said...

You're awesome!

Yeah, I want to see a better shot (a close up so I can tell if they're shiney... LOL) but the fact you did this is awesome! HA!