Saturday, August 12, 2006

BS Friday Answer

Good morning everyone. I hope everyone else is having the amazing weather we are having today. It is a great morning.

Some friends and I have decided to go out and play a round of golf this morning. I am looking forward to it. Of course, what I do out there sort of resembles golf. They play golf. I hack the course to pieces. But it is fun.

OK, the BS Friday story is all true. All of it. I have never seen such a display of gluttony in my life. It was like something from a bad TV sitcom. That guy was a crack-up.

There was a lot of other funny things to talk about from that meeting too. I just didn't want write a book about it. Those old guys are all characters.

Thats about it for this morning. I hope everyone has a great day. I'm planning on one.

No comments: