Friday, August 04, 2006

Shopping With YB

Yesterday after an awesome sushi lunch my friend J and I walked into this women's clothes store to kill some time. Neither of us felt like going back to work right away.

We walked around a little and she saw a black trench coat hanging on the wall. It was one of those that wasn't full length. It would end up above the knee. This is part of the conversation once she saw it:

J: "Ooh! I like that coat."
YB: "Really? It looks Ok but..."
J: "Yeah, it's one of those that you wear to surprise someone. You wear only the coat and nothing under it."
YB: "Uhh..... wow..." (Mental images running through my mind. J is a hottie.).....
J: "Yeah, just the coat and some strappy pumps."
YB: "Hmmm..."
Salesgirl: "Hi. I'm Jennie. Is there anything I can help you with today?"
J: "No thanks. We are just looking around."
YB: "Actually, I think I just fell in love with this trench coat."
J: *giggling*
Salesgirl: "Yeah, it is very popular. Even though it's still summer we sell a lot of those."
J: *giggling and stepping away*
YB: "I'll bet. It is sexy in some unexplainable kind of way. Do women buy them because of weather or for some other personal reason?"
Salesgirl: "Uhmm, I'm not sure what you mean."
YB: "Do have any strappy pumps to go with it?"
Salesgirl: "Really? Oh, well maybe. Uhmm, did you want to see any?"
J: *Grabbing my arm and dragging me away laughing* "C'mon. let's go."
YB: "Maybe some other time. Thanks."

Outside:

J: "That was fun. Maybe I do need that coat."
YB: "Yeah, you model it, I'll buy it."
J: *Punching me in the arm.* "You are so bad!"

Well, she started it.

No comments: