Thursday, July 12, 2007

Blogging From Home

Hello blogger world. Here I am blogging from home. It's rare that I take time to blog from here but the internet at work has been miserable for two days. No blogs would load, so I couldn't even post. I'm not sure why the internet at work is so bad but it sure is.

So, for two days I've been blogger blind. I'm going to have to try and catch up with everyone.

The work thing has been crazy. WE are working round the clock. The directive is to get as much through the production schedule as we can. Shooting for 100% utilization of the equipment time. The problem there is that anyone knows that running equipment 100% of it's capabilities means you are 100% guaranteed to break it pretty good. I expect we will. Or we will break some of the people and they won't keep coming back. But the cheeses have dictated this so who am I to blow against the wind? They have been warned.

Otherwise I have been emailing back and forth with 3 old classmate now. It's amazing how things work out when you update your high school class site's webpage. I am totally psyched to meet up with them again. It will be a blast.

I'm thinking that I should start a new update spot here on YB. The Jersey Girl is giving me daily descriptions of her underwear emsemble. She wears the best sets and her descriptions are amazing. I'm not sure how she got started telling me this but I do not mind at all. But seeing as this is a family show here..... lol

OK, enough of this. I need to see what been going on, then check emails and then relax. Nice to be reconnected for a little though. :)

1 comment:

Rene said...

Aww...we're ready for a reunion, too! I know Robin wants a kiss....so you have a woman describing her undies, and another that wants to lock lips!! Damn...you still got it! I'll settle for a hug! See you soon!