Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My Morning Experiences (So Far)

Hello Mr. Minivan driver. Yes, I know you have testosterone image levels when driving that thing. But do you have to try and race me when I'm going around you? You were doing 5 mph under the speed limit before I started to pass. Then you decided that I shouldn't be allowed to pass you and ended up going 15 mph over the speed limit, pretending you were a nice little sports car. You make no sense because your dingle is still the same size and it is still owned by the situation that put you in that minivan. Besides, I still left you in the dust. It would have been better for you not to have tried because I'm sure it was more emasculating after I easily moved by you. You should have stayed where you were instead of pretending to be something you are not. Have a nice day. :)

Good morning Ms. Baseball Poser person. Yes, I am wearing my Yankee colors again. And yes I am very proud of it. Yes, I believe you have seen me wearing a Yankee emblem on my shirts pretty often. I never leave home without something Yankee on me somewhere. So you are a red sux fan? Yes, I knew that. What's that you say? The sux aren't doing well this year? They kinda stink you say? Huh. Funny, I believe they are up in the division by 10 games. That tells me you are not really a fan, just a poser. I get you now. So go away and talk your uninformed, fair weather fandom crap to someone else today. Came back when you really know something about "your team". Thanks. Have a nice day.

Hey there Mr. Old School Good Guy to everyone. You came in late last night to check up on the equipment? Again? You are here early, concerned about it running well? You are the best, you know that? Never do I ever have to worry that you will let us down. You are no slacker. Hopefully the new guy you are training will be half as good as you are. I know you will be retiring in 2 years. You will be missed then. For now, we really appreciate you. Have a nice day.

Hello Mr. Coffee alarm. The Starbuck's Italian Roast is ready? I'm so very happy to hear that. I know it will be excellent as always. Thanks a lot once again.


LOL :)

2 comments:

Rene said...

Mr. Minivan driver....sounds like my boyfriend when he's driving my van. Well, you'll never catch him under the speed limit, but he is the type to have to get away from everyone. He hates being closed in! You made me laugh...thanks!! Have you checked your gmail yet? I'm still going to try to get that other info to you about Robin...she's totally stoked about getting together!

Rene said...

Just got the message on my blog page, thank you. It might be the weekend of Aug. 24th that I get home, and that weekend works for Robin, and she is way excited about that. Rob said he was in and to just let him know when, and the hard part is getting Kent home. I'll do what I can, but is that weekend open for you?? Oh, Julie will never change, only gets worse!