Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Today

This morning I noticed something about myself. I am amused by any type of face a person has. If someone walks by me and is smiling I think thats pretty OK. If someone is frowning I am amused at them. In other words, I think it's Ok if someone is happy or sad as long as it makes me laugh. And it always does. No matter what I don't mind laughing at someone or with someone. I do both all the time. Every face is different and they all amuse me. If you are having a good day I am right there with you. If you are having a bad day I feel nothing but satisfaction somehow. Is that sociopathic? Maybe?

Whatever.

I noticed over the weekend that there are handicapped parking spaces at this State Park I like to go to. That may not sound like a big deal but the thing is the spaces are only beside this trail that winds up into the mountain. It is a 1.5 mile hike to some rocks overlooking a valley. The beginning of the trail warns you that the first .7 mile is all steep uphill.

So why are there handicapped parking spaces there? Unless there are now 4 wheel drive wheel chairs it is pretty much a waste. Actually none of the park is handicapped accessible. But they have those spaces anyway. I think the park planners are handicapped in the head.

Work really sucks lately. (Yes, I feel like bitching.) It was fun until the past month or so. We are literally working round the clock, 7 days a week. I sometimes have to actually look at a calendar to see what day it is. It's a weird thing to know what the number of the day is but not what spot in the week it is. This schedule will continue until early October. I wonder how many of us will break by then? I've been missing appointments and forgetting dates of pre-planned events. This is no way to spend a Summer.

And my darn Lotto tickets were broken again. Someday they won't be and then lookout, the world will be in trouble when I am free and turned loose to do whatever I want to. LOL

Until then, we'll survive somehow.

Not much else to say so far today. Uhmmm..... see ya?

No comments: