Tuesday, July 17, 2007

PB and J For Breakfast

Have you ever had a craving that you just knew you couldn't fulfill right away? I did this morning. I really wanted a peanut butter & jelly sandwich. I love those. So I went to check out the machine in the cafeteria, just for the shits and grins (as Austin Powers would say) and there was one there! I was shocked. Plus the machine had been filled yesterday afternoon so the sandwich was pretty fresh. It was awesome! Talk about a good start to the day. :)

Normally I will make my own. I am picky about the jelly. Has to be Grape Welch's or Smucker's. No other. I don't care what PB it is. They are all the same to me. Usually I will get Peter Pan just because the label is cuter. Thats my whole manner of shopping. Whatever is cuter on the label. lol

So the day has started good. PB & J & Starbuck's. It's probably all down hill from here but right now I don't care.

Yesterday was such a long day. The work schedule was brutal. I woke up today thinking it had to be Thursday but then I remembered that just one day had passed. Thats when I realized just how long a day it had been. Those types of days wreck a week. Maybe I'll have to try and skip out on Friday. Yeah, thats the ticket. Friday off. Gotta work on that.

Our old lady neighbor, Old Sexy, was out again yesterday in her underwear. That is so funny. I will have to get a better pic of her so everyone knows what I am talking about. I posted one last Summer but it was a sneaky one from my phone. Wasn't real good. I'll get a better one soon. C'mon! I know you are all anxious to see a 93 year old woman walking around the yard in her lingere. Isn't everyone interested in stuff like that?

She's a strange old bird too. She comes out in her lingere with tree trimmers and butchers a side of one of her bushes/trees/shrubs. Whatever they are back there. Then she lets the stuff lay for a few days. Then she cleans it up and repeats the process. The shrubs are shrinking more and more. Plus, they are totally uneven and look funny. But I think its her new hobby. Butchering shrubs and trees. At that age any hobby is a good one, eh?

I have another craving lately. I feel like watching While You Were Sleeping. I know I haven't spoken about my one true love, Sandra Bullock, in a while. Not since she married beneath herself (in my opinion which doesn't count for anything). But I am missing her lately. I may have to break down and watch the movie again. Or maybe it's because her birthday is almost here again that it is coming to mind. Whatever the reason is, I have to admit that Sandy is still my fave.

*sigh*



Today is starting out OK. I'm not even scared yet. Wish me luck with the rest of the day.

Thanks.

Right back atcha. :)

No comments: