Thursday, April 14, 2005

I Fell In Love Again

Yep, I fell in love again last night. It was when I was at the dealership to pick up my car. She was a beautiful 2005 BMW 645 Ci Convertible. I don't know if I've ever seen a more amazing car anywhere. It was silver with black leather interior and a black top. It wasn't even an automatic, which is super cool. 6 gears and lots of power to boot. It was sweet!

What was really funny was that a sales guy came up to me like I was someone who could actually afford the thing. He gave me the full treatment, trying to sell it, but was he ever barking up the wrong tree. I told him I'd be back after I won the lottery. Then we could talk. Besides, BMW is coming out with an M6 Convertible next year so, if I were to spend more on a car than most houses cost, that's what I would get.

It's a cruel world where all the best toys cost too much. For those of us who would appreciate them the most, they are just out of reach. Oh well, maybe the Lottery Fairies will visit me this week. If so, I'll get the M6 and drive it all over the country until I can't stand being in it anymore. That may take a while.

No comments: