Saturday, April 30, 2005

Saturday

It's been a busy day here. I even went to Starbuck's twice. My regular morning Latte then one of those caramel macchiato things. (Thanks for introducing me to them Meritt.) Not much to talk about though. Just a lot of boring errands and stuff.

One thing I have noticed lately is that there must be one of those ribbon things for every occasion now. The kind you see stuck on almost every vehicle on the road. I have seen so many variations that it's impossible to give a crap about anything they are trying to say. I think the "Support Our Troops" one was the first I had seen and then came the pink one. Now there are so many that I just ignore them. I saw a black one for POW/MIA's today. Personally, I think it's gotten ridiculous. Enough is enough.

I also wonder what geek invented those "My kid is an honor student" stickers. I always wonder how the kid in question really feels about those. It's cool to be proud of your kid and all, but do the kids like those? I dunno.

I'm watching one of those cool cheesy Sci-Fi movies right now. It's ManThing. I remember that comic when I was a kid. I love these cheesy B movies. They are pretty entertaining.Usually on Saturday night they have a new one on. Tune in all you Sci-Fi geeks. Those of us who actually have no other fun stuff to do that is. Those of you out there having fun, you better write something good so I can live vicariously through you tomorrow

No comments: