Thursday, November 02, 2006

Daily Observations

WalMart greeters are scary.

One of them greeted us last night and I remember thinking, "She seems a little too friendly." She was kinda heavy and had caked on some of the worst makeup I had ever seen. She wore this way-to-short for her girth mini-skirt that when she turned away from us I could see how it rode up between her legs, revealing lots of leg cheese. It wasn't Halloween so I don't think it was costume.

Then on the way out I saw she was still there. As we passed she smiled and said goodbye and I saw she had almost no teeth. One front one was all black and yellow and the other was only a sliver. There didn't seem to be any more either. Then she winked at me.

I choked back a little bile and left.

WalMart greeters are scary.

No comments: