Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A Day With Peachy

As Peachy mentioned on her blog she and I spent the day yesterday hanging with the old gang and then touring the Aquarium. It was so much fun seeing her and the others. Mostly her. :) Here are a few pics from the day.


Leaving lunch with the gang, minus the one taking the pic. (Thats Spacebrain on the back left.)


The gang again, with the missing member.


Peachy being herself.



Peachy doing her Vanna White impression.


Me at the same spot just looking cool and relaxed.


Peachy in front of the Harbor, showing off her sexy boots. See that building in the backround with the glass pyramid top? That is the Aquarium. We parked on one side of the Harbor and walked all the way around to get to it. But the parking was free!



Me in almost the same spot, chillin. Is there a recurring theme here?


This guy took a liking to us. He was funny looking but had a great personality. ;)



Same guy, trying to get a smootch.


We liked this one because it looks like something from a Dr. Seuss book.


Nice camoflage. If you were standing back and not focused on this spot you could never see this guy hiding, waiting to take a bite out of you.


Snoozing by the waterfall. This is in the Australian Outback exhibit.


Puffins. That guy in front kept splashing water all over the glass. I thought the pic turned out kinda neat. I was also impressed that Peachy knew they were Puffins.


Peachy's favorite... Bats! It's hard to see but those are bats hanging from the top of the Outback cage. (I had to post this one Peachy. Sorry.)


Peachy and a whale bone. I just posted this one because I like it a lot. Isn't she adorable?


Me making funny faces. It was actually worse before Peachy snapped the pic. :)



It was a great day. Thanks Peachy and "The Gang". I could post more but I think I did enough damage. :)

1 comment:

Me said...

Geesh! I thought I got lost in a Baltimore Travel Blog! LOL.